Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you do with them? You know, the ones that promise you luck if you send them to n people, and bad luck if you don't?

All end with me. I delete them cold. Out of courtesy to my friends and family (although they always come from them!).

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
DELETE! I have on occaision sent them out but with revised threats of doom and reward.

Like 'if you delete or fail to forward this email your shoes will forever shine with the lackluster furvence of concrete no matter how much polish you use'

or 'Fail to forward this email to 10 friends and a kitten will be dropped off the Empire State building onto a model of the Effiel Tower forever knwoing that it's horrific and gruesome death WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!'

on the positive note: 'If you send this email to 10 friends you will forver be blessed with not contracting polio from a pit viper at noon last wednesday'

another: 'The prompt forwarding of this trite and surrepitous email will rescue you from ever recieving annoying christmas gifts and birthday presents from everyone you send it to'

or somehting a bit more.. umm... meaningless 'The forwarding of this email to 10 friends will grant you the ability to change your own adult diaper at the age of 51, even though your hands will be useless yet priceless as they will have been turned into pure gold as the result of your amature tinkering in alchemy.'

I AM NOT CRAZY! :shock:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
I usually keep the chain and throw the letter out.

you never know when you need to chain something down. why waste hardware if you don't have to?

reminds me of this joke:

1) anything that isn't nailed down, belongs to me
2) anything that can be pried up with a crowbar isn't nailed down

;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts