Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everybody doing right now besides posting on CB5? I'm studying for an econ exam, listening to Ella Fitzgearld and was drinking some Green Tea.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Ordering Pizza in an hour, then i will start to panic 'cause of a English midterm tomorrow :nervous:

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
I have GOT TO get a life. I was just at Starbucks sipping on an Americano and cracking out statistical summary data on copier usage for one of my customers.

Please shoot me. :(

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
jwil said:
I have GOT TO get a life. I was just at Starbucks sipping on an Americano and cracking out statistical summary data on copier usage for one of my customers.

Please shoot me. :(
Sure I'll do this at the next Hooters GTG. :lol:

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Tonight has actually been a pretty mellow Friday. Me & a few old friends just went out for a few drinks (we usually try to meet up once or twice a month). Since tomorrow is V-Day, we decided to end the night early since most of us would be expected at our GF's places early on tomorrow morning. Each time we meet up for drinks we usually go to only one or two of a few "regular" spots. Tonight we met up at Nells. It actually started filling up pretty early tonight. I think there was a bachelorette party judging from the many drunk girls this early on.

·
Registered
26,817 Posts
At that time of the morning,I am getting ready for work (3AM). I hate it,but I
have the daytime free. It's sad falling asleep at 9PM every night.
PZ.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts