Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back a lil while ago from a party, watched as a girl i know well and was considering dating went home with the laundry guy. So met some new people...brought up my B5 in a convo with this girl from ct and how its manual, got her number and she's gonna call me later so i can teach her how to drive stick. Still can't believe my B5 got me a number :lol: .

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I do enjoy going out w/ a date clubbing and what not, but it costs a damn fortune. I think I blew well over $300 last weekend with a chick. I may sound like a cheapskate, but I feel really bad consistently spending money going out with a girl. It's just way too much money (that I could have otherwise more sensibly spent on mods)

This weekend, I'm just staying at home. Oddly enough, I spent around $1200 on motor parts today but it doesn't bother me at all. I guess you can really admit being a auto enthusiast when your car(s) interest you more than girls. :D

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Mardi Gras in San Luis Obispo started last night. There were drunkards everywhere, we decided to stay in......but we heard people screaming and yelling till about 3am and the cops decided to park themselves outside our apt too!

Tonight..... we went to the bars, I was DD, i got to see a lot tonight :p We had to leave the bars because of our friends got a lil too drunk and got kicked out. We find out that the police are in their riot gear and it'd be a challenge for us to get home.... so we go through campus, we find out our street has been blocked off cops EVERYWHERE..... and i mean about 20 motorcycle cops, about 20 cop cars and 5 mounted police.....and that was just our block......down the street there were more. I snuck out there and snapped some crappy pics......they told us not to pass our property line or else they'd arrest us.... it's been a crrrrrrazy night, I can't even imagine tomorrow, monday or tuesday night

view from outside our window.....

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
As for me I stood in surfing CB5 and the net until 4AM. I wasn't in the mood to go out especially after going overboard the night prior. I decided to go out after putting in 15hrs at work two days in a row.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Yeah C....they were rioting right outside of your house....I was in the middle of it all! Luckily our pack of 12 was fine, lots o boobies seen by all...Awwww, what a great week! Gotta love livin in SLO :)

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
I've been jacked into my computer every night for two weeks staring at HTML and PHP code, working on my website. Shameless plug alert: http://www.t-region.com/

Oh man, how I need a life, a Guinness and a vacation...not in that order.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
mmmm...PHP.....mmmm. My big joke at workmsi too solve all of our Java/JSP problems is to switch to PHP. :)

CB5 nightlife, ahh, back in the day it was free drinks on here until 11 then 25cents for the ladies after that. My how things change.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
gietl
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing