Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's late, what are you doing up? I went to a midnight showing of full metal jacket, went to 711 and got food. Not too exciting

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
I've been studying all day (no more procrastinating for me...not for dynamics at least) hung out with my local cb5'er.....watched the chapelle show, now i'm studying some more...not too exciting either.......

steeler, bend it like beckham IS a very good movie :thumbup:

·
Founder
18,454 Posts
Damn Dave...wish I woulda known about that place this last weekend when I was up in frisco...

I went to the Redwood room though, so I cant complain...GOOD TIME!

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Went to Chilli's with my boy, got 2 waitresses numbers, and saw a 1am showing of Dawn of the Dead. Had to lay the smackdown on a mouthy punk halfway through.
No drunkeness for me, although I had a Guinness @ Chillis. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Got a little bit drunk at a friend's house last night.

My fiancee went over to thier house for fajitas and margaritas. I brought a mini-keg of Lowenbrau :beer: that I've had in the fridge for a while and didn't want to move to the new house. It was their Octoberfest beer (6% alcohol). :beer:

We tapped it and killed it because it goes flat quickly. Good stuff. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
OOoo tonight I cleaned the chinchilla cage, cooked dinner (never happens) did my chem ass tree hw and watched captain ron ..... this booger sho does know how to live it up :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
12 Participants
huey
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing