Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Is anyone else impressed by the stereo in the car in the beginning of the vid as well? :D as well as the girl who appreciates mayhem as much as the guy?

INSANE sound. V10's FTMFW.

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Fuckin' idiots. They're no better than the moron in a 1986 Civic and a 4" can.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Guys like this are choads. Listen to my trumpet blast! And the music playing in the beginning? Please, someone take that car away from him and give it to someone more deserving and appreciative. I could run around town with a trombone and scare people just as easy.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Tool in a hot car. Such a shame.

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,983 Posts
Mommy didn't love me enough, so now I get attention by needlessly modding my dick ...I mean my expensive sports car and driving like an asshat on public streets.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have a car like that. However, I'd want to score some track time at Gingerman or something and really let 'er rip. Sh!t, I can get my father-in-law's '91 Nissan to break loose like that GT was doing. And almost any car can be l.o.u.d. with the right exhaust. My neighbor's Harley is probably a lot worse.

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,983 Posts
BTW, next month someone will post up a link to a news story about some tool who wrapped his expensive Porsche around a plam tree in SoCal. Then we'll all get C&D letters telling us not to post the pics.

(Not a slam on anyone here. Just relating to other unfortunate stories.)

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
Tool in a hot car.
x2. The guy is an asshat.

BTW, if you've ever heard the exhaust note of a "stock" CGT, you'd know that no modification is needed (I'm talking hearing it in person - video/audio clips don't do it any justice). It's intoxicating. No need to mess with perfection.

·
Reverend Arthur Dimmwit
3,988 Posts
BTW, next month someone will post up a link to a news story about some tool who wrapped his expensive Porsche around a plam tree in SoCal. Then we'll all get C&D letters telling us not to post the pics.

(Not a slam on anyone here. Just relating to other unfortunate stories.)
I was going to say that the next time we see this car it will be here.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
once u buy a gt, do you really need to mod it? wouldn't you just rather keep the oem performance?
Yeah really, this tempted me to check out the awetuning website and gawk at how much the exhuast is....$10500 for the full straight pipe and muffler setup....
But then again, if you can afford that car then whats $10k?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Car sounds like shit. Not to mention, who takes that car out for a ride in the city, when there are miles of coastal twisties nearby? He also has bad taste in music.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts