Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
apparently you guys don't like the sound or style of the new carrera gt :crazy: :crazy: , thought I would post a video clip of it. did not think that not a single person would click the link????

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Nick the loading of the clip isnt working!

I love the GT, I saw one in person on Sat, I was no more then 4 inch's from one, i was drooling!

Rich :wink:

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmm when i click the link and save to it works. no one else can see it or save it ?

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
ahhhh right click and save now we are talking let me try it and let you know!

Rich

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
:shock: JESUS CHRIST! :shock: I had NO IDEA it sounded like THAT! I'll tell my friends about it when I manage to snap my jaw back in joint!

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
great sound for sure.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
You can just hear the power....why doesn't my :b5: sound like that?! :cry:

-Wapptor

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
I told all you guys this was a great video :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: gotta love that F1 sound :thumbup:

Rich

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
:bow: :bow: someone send them a few lemons to wipe those smiles and grins of their faces. Did you saw people there like kids in front of 1st bicycle in their life. I know the feeling, :D :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
If anyone wants a copy of the Top gear review of the carerra GT...and the Stig flogging it on the test track, let me know and I'll try to capture it and upload it tonight

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
julianfang said:
If anyone wants a copy of the Top gear review of the carerra GT...and the Stig flogging it on the test track, let me know and I'll try to capture it and upload it tonight
:lol: and lots of others, that site is money sucker.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts