Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hahahaha so there is this local guy who owns a Carrera GT and yea.. check out these pics.. lol

From what ive heard.. he was going a little TOO fast spun out (dont know how the hell he did that) and jumped the curb, thus beaching the BEAUTIFULL GT like a whale on the median..

-Mark-[/img]

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
What a douchebag. And what a waste of a car.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
People like that cant handle a powerful car like that. What a shame!

Pretty immature of him to do that.

Rich :)

·
Registered
477 Posts
JamesBondage said:
Are we sure that "he" wasn't a "she"?
That would make a little more sense...
And just *why* would that make more sense ... ?

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
JamesBondage said:
DocLightfoot said:
And just *why* would that make more sense ... ?
Oh look at the time, I gotta go... :oops:
LOL.

Well, what the heck. At least the guy (or girl?) was *driving* it.

I guess the person has the money to fix it....

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Those wheels are probably 2 grand apiece...

I've read the the clutch is very difficult to modulate, and a few new owners have already put theirs up for sale for that reason. It's not just them that thinks so, but the car mag drivers, too...

·
Registered
468 Posts
Is that lady in the first pic flippin the camera the bird or is she picking her nose?
Poor car. Best keep that beauty in the barn (after it gets fixed).
cheers :beer:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
So how did he manage to put a car that low to the ground up on the curb and not bust up the front bumper cover? :suspicio:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thumber said:
So how did he manage to put a car that low to the ground up on the curb and not bust up the front bumper cover? :suspicio:
oh this isnt the first time hes busted up the car.. lol I saw him about a month ago.. had the front bumper busted up (must have been parking it, and bumped something :crazy:

and yea.. he does have $$ to waste (sold his company for $23 million US).. so hes gonna be driving it as soon as it gets back from Germany (where its getting fixed)

:roll:

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Thumber said:
Sideways...

check the scrapes in the lane in the background.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
I want to cry. That or go read about Porsches in my new edition of Excellence...woohoo.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
slimebucket said:
People like that cant handle a powerful car like that. What a shame!

Pretty immature of him to do that.

Rich :)
you don't know the circumstances of the accident...did he hit a puddle, something slippery on the road? I don't know if it was so much immaturity as it was bad judgement, and you can't tell me that if you had that car you wouldn't have the urge to stretch its legs a little bit.

Damn shame though, but I still can't help myself from laughing whrn I look at the pic.

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
On Top Gear, when the Stig lapped the car on the comparisson course, he spun it out plenty of times before they could register a run. This car is honed to an edge. I guess people thought Porsche stopped making that sort of car all together in recent history.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts