1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
LOVE IT! Gotta be one of my favorite cars!

5 mins of powersliding around turns... great stuff. (Thanks the he T1 connection I downloaded that in about 3 minutes!)
Couldn't understand the naration though. (German or something)

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,900 Posts
wow! all in German, tho.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I tell you, if I wasn't sensible, I'd sell my soul, my house, and my family for that car.

Nahhhh... JK.

I'll tell you though, after drving my buddy's... man, it's tempting. With the CGT, your right foot becomes the director of the most magnificent concerto I, no, any mortal, has ever heard. My GOD! AHH! Amazing, I tell you.

What's up with that guy at the end??? The facial expression.. oh wait, that's probably the owner. :D

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I<3myW8 said:
I tell you, if I wasn't sensible, I'd sell my soul, my house, and my fmaily for that car.

Nahhhh... JK.

I'll tell you though, after drving my buddy's... man, it's tempting. With the CGT, your right foot becomes the director of the most magnificent concerto I, no, any mortal, has ever heard. My GOD! AHH! Amazing, I tell you.
Me... I think I'd just finance it! *lol* :lol: (anything's possible!)

Actually, I think I'm going to get the Porsche GT2 instead. (LOVE that car!!) then a throw in a stage 3 turbo kit to give the GT2 about 600HP. :D :bowdown:

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SouperSport said:
Actually, I think I'm going to get the Porsche GT2 instead. (LOVE that car!!) then a throw in a stage 3 turbo kit to give the GT2 about 600HP. :D :bowdown:
why bother? supposedly the motors are already pushing over 500hp (even though they're only rated in the mid-400s).

they're supposed to be devilish as it is with that much power and just RWD, well, assuming you're driving them on a track like you're supposed to.

·
Registered
15,829 Posts
Wunderbar!

Great camera work, even the static shots are nice. Only in the second half do we see the driver actually flogging the car; in the first half the cockpit shots with him talking he's not really going at speed, they mix it up with exterior drifting shots. In the second half he's actually talking and getting hard into the car.

Can ANYone give us a rough translation, besides "This car goes shitfast?"

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Harvey Wallbanger said:
Wunderbar!

Can ANYone give us a rough translation, besides "This car goes shitfast?"
"This car is shit-gorgeous, it goes shit-fast, and costs a shit-load of Euros"

must be that German shit fettish thing.

:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts