Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched around the forums and I didn't see any talk about carbon fiber hoods for the newer (b5.5) cars. I was wondering if any one knows of a site that sells a carbon fiber hood for the newer passat (b5.5). Thanks for your time

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Yeah I saw and felt Julians hood, WOW it was super light, and he said that he really felt that the car was lighter even with 300 horses under his hood.

A good buy, yeah I would say so, maybe you should wait and see what the boeser hood looks like, wouldnt you hate it if you spent the money on some CF hood and then the Boeser hood was even better :crazy:

Boeser does some amazing things with carbon :lol:

Rich :wink:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One quick question is Boeser a company, or is it a style of hood. If it is a style of hood, what kind of style is it (what does it look like). Thanks again for all of the information. The carbon fiber hood should look really good on my car.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is there a website of some sort or something where these hoods can be purchased. I know they said the single side CF hood will be finished by end of June. Thanks for all the help again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.