Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
umm, what would be the advanteages of this carbon fiber cover? I mean the stock on eisnt that heavy? So is this just for looks, or is there another purpose that I am not aware of?

Rich :wink:

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
slimebucket said:
umm, what would be the advanteages of this carbon fiber cover? I mean the stock on eisnt that heavy? So is this just for looks, or is there another purpose that I am not aware of?

Rich :wink:
JEESE RICH, why do you have to be so CRITICAL!? lol... IM JUST PLAYIN EVERYONE. i think they would look good tho. I thought about getting mine professionally painted. I have the 2.8 so i was gonna get the center painted glossy black, and the two side covers Satin Silver

·
Registered
45 Posts
I saw a CF engine cover at the NEw Dimensions car show this year. They said the price was about$ 250.00. The guy at the tent was saying there might be a group buy coming up soon and they would sell for about $200. They didn't have anything else other than the engine cover.

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.