Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Its amazing to watch people drop $2k+ on a brake kit to give them an extra performance edge that they'll never use. :)

Note to self: must get into the aftermarket brake industry.

·
Banned
2,107 Posts
stealthx32 said:
Its amazing to watch people drop $2k+ on a brake kit to give them an extra performance edge that they'll never use. :)

Note to self: must get into the aftermarket brake industry.
i dropped $50 on some pads and i wished i had bought a bbk with the way i hit the twisties... :lol:

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
What pads?

I was able to haul my Passat from 110 down to 60 mph about 3 times/minute for 20 minute sessions, with absolutely no fade + the right pads.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
stealthx32 said:
What pads?

I was able to haul my Passat from 110 down to 60 mph about 3 times/minute for 20 minute sessions, with absolutely no fade + the right pads.
You already started business?? :poke:

·
Banned
2,107 Posts
stealthx32 said:
What pads?

i dont remember the pads....but my brakes didnt work right to begin with...i needed a new rear calipar because mine had failed or somethin...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.