Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car got smashed up today... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Was behind a bus in school parking lot waiting to make a left turn when shit for brains behind the wheel decided to back up :mad:

Smashed up the whole front, I think its all aesthetic but it looks terrible :cry::cry::cry:

Good thing is I'm not at fault whatsoever and it will all be paid for under insurance, but it doesn't get fixed for a few weeks, I'm still incredibly pissed /sad right now just had to vent to people...:cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOO :(
that exact same thing almost happened to me yesterday!!!! (but it was a mini van, the guy puts it in reverse, and i was like :shock: HONKING and he doesnt hear me, so i backed up quickly, and kept honking..
dumb ass.. i got outta my car, gave him a good peice of mine (hes lucky he didnt get a good peice of my size 13 in his ass) :lol:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am just so unbelievably devastated, this is the 2nd time the car has been hit in that parking lot in under a year! I don't know how I can bring it back to that parking lot again...

I'm a 17 year old broke high school student and I'm SERIOUSLY considering buying a shit beater car to go to school in, this can't happen again ugh!

Weird thing, I've never had a dream about the car before ever. Last night I had this vivid dream that the front of the car got smashed by a big van, albeit in my driveway, and slightly different, but still. It disturbed me, and then this happens...and I don't believe in weird stuff like that. Crazy huh?

Any suggestions to protecting the car? Would a 500 dollar shit car be worth it?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Stories like this are depressing. At least it wasn't your fault and maybe you can get an aftermarket bumper and/or grill if you didn't already have one. :)

·
Registered
11,542 Posts
OMG! I'm so sorry bud. :oops:

Take it as down time to get your new suspension installed. Perhaps you can get that into the cost of the repairs??

Always looking for the silver-lining behind the cloud!

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Any suggestions to protecting the car? Would a 500 dollar shit car be worth it?
yes i have one to go to college with :wink:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
UPDATE: Something good could come from this! My family feels really bad...they are considering helping me get the votex kit along with the repairs! AND I won't have to drive it to school anymore. This easter weekend we get an old car of ours back. We lent it to my aunt like 5 years ago, its got like 200k on it, and it looks like a beached whale, the wait is over:

Enter the old, ugly, bloated Previa!

Its worth like nothing, but we accepted it back from them. My parents say I can "have" it at least to drive to school so that I don't wreck the PASSAT!!!

This may work out better in the end afterall.

·
Registered
11,542 Posts
HEY HEY HEY... there is ANOTHER SILVER LINING!

If the Previa is tinted, it's got LOTS of room for making out with the chicks! :lol:

I'm still sorry though, after the whole suspension thing, I feel like I know you & your Passat somehow and then for this to happen! :mad:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol the Previa is SO sick. Thanks for "knowing me and my passat" lol S_Klass. Btw if you would like to talk quicker, msg me on AIM (Wapptor). Its generally much more convenient!

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
S_Klass said:
HEY HEY HEY... there is ANOTHER SILVER LINING!

If the Previa is tinted, it's got LOTS of room for making out with the chicks! :lol: ...
funny you say that...i have a friend that borrowed his parents van exactly like that and had to take it home with a busted side window...i guess things got kinda HOTTT!! he didn't hurt his foot at least! :wink:

BTW you could install a LOUD horn. hella makes air horns and these guys sell a few others --->griots garage

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, aparrently the van is worth like 50 bucks heh so my friends and I can basically do anything we want with it! Could be very fun lol. Vans have so many possibilities and they're wicked sketchy! Suggestions are welcome :p!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll do what I can...It doesn't get fixed for like 2 weeks and I'm still really depressed about it. These forums are a great depression reliever though, most people just don't understand the love of the Passat. I get to drive it again today, its just so wrecked I hate using it like this. But I'm sure its all aesthetic now, the radiator is even untouched.

-Wapptor

·
Registered
390 Posts
croman said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO :(
that exact same thing almost happened to me yesterday!!!! (but it was a mini van, the guy puts it in reverse, and i was like :shock: HONKING and he doesnt hear me, so i backed up quickly, and kept honking..
dumb ass.. i got outta my car, gave him a good peice of mine (hes lucky he didnt get a good peice of my size 13 in his ass) :lol:
Sorry about the ordeal, but the way you described it ..its just to damn funny!! :lol:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Wapptor said:
Yeah, aparrently the van is worth like 50 bucks heh so my friends and I can basically do anything we want with it! Could be very fun lol. Vans have so many possibilities and they're wicked sketchy! Suggestions are welcome :p!
Yeah, install an $800 sound system in a $50 car. :lol: That's what I'm about to do to my parents old Camry station wagon. :weirdo:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is the update post :p

I got the car back today! Its finally all fixed. Dealership looks to have done a good job, I can't notice a difference. Aparrently it cost that moronic buss driver's insurance over 4k, haha owned ;). Either way I'm just happy its back. I put my freshly painted engine cover and a New Beetle "Turbo" badge on it today and its looking spiffy.

Now that all is well again I think its time to start work on the previa, it has arrived! Any ideas? Suggestions?

*grin*

-Wapptor

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
16 Participants
valvecovergasket
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing