Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a car cover I bought about 2yrs. ago. I lost the sales receipt, but if I remember I paid about $110 for it so it is a good one. It has the cable w. lock. I used it on my B5 wagon about 10 times over night, then bought a house so the car is in the garage. At the risk of being E-Bayish I will run the post for one week, highest bidder gets it.

·
Registered
828 Posts
GAVIN617 said:
This is a car cover I bought about 2yrs. ago. I lost the sales receipt, but if I remember I paid about $110 for it so it is a good one. It has the cable w. lock. I used it on my B5 wagon about 10 times over night, then bought a house so the car is in the garage. At the risk of being E-Bayish I will run the post for one week, highest bidder gets it.
OK, in ebay terms, what is your Buy-it-now price?

·
Registered
152 Posts
:lol: Good one 2KT

Do you have a pic of it on your car? Is it waterproof (sorry don't know much about these things?

·
Registered
598 Posts
GAVIN617 said:

Buy this cover its well worth it! I have had my cover on my b5 for the last 3 months (no insurance) and have only taken it off recently to have it painted, new spioler put on, fog lights put on, Cd-changer, and other mods! These covers are well worth it, when i took the cover off it looked like the car was when i put the cover on the first time, and thats after the winter we have been hacing here in NY (not to nice).

G/L selling it :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts