Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i have a 2004 focd focus and so i was talkin to someone today about my car and it seems like the first two things ppl like to do to their cars is tent it and new wheels and tire packange (my boss at work did this to his wife's 97 honda civic he put 17" ICW racing wheels and a tent job) ok so my question is i have a limited money amount and i want to get something for my car and its a toss up go with the tent job and sence my car is black it will make it look bad ass but at the same times i want the tires so what have you all done to yours and your oppin on what should come first :???:

·
Registered
436 Posts
This is too funny to be serious. Come on this HAS to be a joke. I dont think I have ever laughed out loud on this board but blackfocus your post followed by Rich P's response...i cant stop laughing pure genious.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
If you really hurting for money, then go buy a can of black spray paint and tint it yourself. It would look cool and feel like driving at night all the time.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Rich P said:
If you have a driveway and no garage, then yes use a tent. You probably don't want to setup the tent if parked on the street though. Just fold and store it back during bad weather. :wink:

Check out this tent:
Now that is some funny stuff :lol:
I agree get the Tent Job because there is nothing you can really do to a focus to make it look Bad Ass :wink: The Tent will protect it from the rain some what and draw the most attention :lol:

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Boris said:
If you really hurting for money, then go buy a can of black spray paint and tint it yourself. It would look cool and feel like driving at night all the time.
where can you get that paint? sounds like a stupid idea.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
I would assume Boris was joking, he was talking about using normal everyday spraypaint...

·
Banned
868 Posts
blackfocus said:
haha very funny smart ass ok now what you do you ppl realy think i should get

The hell off this forum if you own a focus. :lol:

BTW what the hell are you gonna do with a TENT pitch it everyday????

Or might you mean TINT young padawan?

-Dalip-

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.