Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some parts from www.importrp.com last week and asked them if they were willing to host a group buy. I have been waiting for a group buy on the eibach pro-system for awhile now and maybe I can get it going here. They also carry H&R and bilstein. Their new website doesn't have all the parts inputted yet but they said they are working on it. What have been the prices on previous suspension group buys?

Is anybody interested?

Update from www.importrp.com:

Unfortunately we can't go lower than the prices I gave you. We don't have direct accounts with Eibach or H&R so some places that do might get better pricing than us. We use a distributor for those brands. All our brake parts we are direct with and stock generously. We can also offer the best discounts you'll ever find on KYB shocks and struts if anyone is interested in that? Also tuneup parts such as spark plugs (NGK or Bosch), ignition wires, distributor caps and rotors, we can really save your members money on these kind of parts rather than going to the Dealership or another place. We do offer many other things. If your members just want to contact us about any misc. parts, we can do our best to hook you guys up.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
These are the prices I have gotten so far. Tell me what you think.

H&R sports
$205 plus shipping 3 or more people
$200 plus shipping 8 or more people

Bilstein sports
$385 plus shipping 5 or more people
$380 plus shipping 10 or more people

I'm still waiting for the prices for the eibach but he said it might not be too good.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
passnatl said:
These are the prices I have gotten so far. Tell me what you think.

H&R sports
$205 plus shipping 3 or more people
$200 plus shipping 8 or more people

Bilstein sports
$385 plus shipping 5 or more people
$380 plus shipping 10 or more people

I'm still waiting for the prices for the eibach but he said it might not be too good.
Are those prices shipped??? Otherwise they are good but not great - the H&R's list for 229 on shox.com but I think they give a pretty good discount to cb5 folks. If those prices are shipped, then that's great!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts