Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
dublife said:
Pics of her?? :poke:
If shes anywhere near as hot as her car...... :bow: :bow: :bow:
Get a life. That is what there are only a few female members here now. Yes I can believe a girl drives that car. Let me guess it had to be hot pink or something right? :roll:

·
Registered
127 Posts
I feel funny.......................

Can't figure out if it is the thought of a girl driving that car (SEXY)

OR if it that front bumper Where did that come from (also very sexy)

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
AntWrig said:
dublife said:
Pics of her?? :poke:
If shes anywhere near as hot as her car...... :bow: :bow: :bow:
Get a life. That is what there are only a few female members here now. Yes I can believe a girl drives that car. Let me guess it had to be hot pink or something right? :roll:
I dont think the curiousity of what a girl looks like is what keeps them few and far between here. It was just a question. Im not some pervert but it does amaze me that a chick owns this B5! I dont know what things are like where your from, but here, there arent very many(maybe 2) girls that fix their cars up.
No need to bash man!
Sorry you feel the way you do.
Peace

·
Registered
61 Posts
I like the golf ball throught the rear window! I need one of those for some friends! The bumper is sweet too, looks like a S4 style. On another note, it's cool that a woman puts this much thought/time/money into her B5. She thinks like us and just the prospect that she's attractive makes her into a dream for some guys, but face it, how often are the looks of a male owner brought up in a post?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Triumph said:
she has bad taste in rims.
No she doesnt. Those are tha hottess A8L rims. I wish I had a set.

·
Registered
302 Posts
dub-nation said:

It belongs to my friend Nikki! Her car has gown so much.
I think the car just looks SICK! :bow:
Dam, I wanna meet her!! WOW smokin hot!! Yeah a girl who drives German, gotta love her!!!

Give her a huge HUG!!!! :wink:

1 - 20 of 110 Posts