Glossy Aluminum Dash Trim kit

Engine Mods
GIAC ECU Chip
Audi TT Diverter Valve
K&N Air Filter

I.C.E.
Pioneer DEH-P7200 headunit
Pioneer AVX-P7300 DVD 7" inch in-dash widescreen
Two 12" Pioneer Premier Subwoofers (800W each)
Jensen 2 Ch. 500 Watt Amp

http://community.webshots.com/user/lilct24 for MORE pics. 8)

[/img]

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Calvin Tsai - Framingham, MA (xpress1.8t)

Welcome to the Club!

Posting pics can be a royal PITA. You'll need to find a server or service that will host your pics (like PrintRoom.com, or MSN Photos). Then you place the URL of the pic like so:

Now, take out the spaces so that it's one long string of characters, and you'll get:

<![CDATA[Welcome to the Club!

Posting pics can be a royal PITA. You'll need to find a server or service that will host your pics (like PrintRoom.com, or MSN Photos). Then you place the URL of the pic like so:

Now, take out the spaces so that it's one long string of characters, and you'll get:

[Modified by ajchenmph, 4:56 PM 7/19/2002]

#4 ·

Looking forward to meet you up on the road soon (Route 9 in particular)

<![CDATA[Looking forward to meet you up on the road soon (Route 9 in particular)

[Modified by vw18t, 1:26 PM 7/25/2002]

#6 ·

Welcome to the club! Do you by any chance remember blowing the doors off of a Subaru WRX last Friday? If you did just wanted to let you know he works with me!!! He did nothing but talk about your car. Small world.....

~Mike

#7 ·
Re: Calvin Tsai - Framingham, MA (BAKED B5)

hey vw1.8t .... i seen your car at the Natick Mall once last winter, and I remember asking you about it....i've actually been a member of CLUBB5.com for about 2 years, my old name was Underdog24...I just don't post that much, so y'all may not recognize me, well yeah....my car is in the shop, for some hit & run dent some asshole did to me....but hopefully when I get it back we can set sumthin up....

#8 ·
Hey, I remember you e-mailing me. We gotta hook up soon. Check out this link for more info on a Boston area GTG coming up soon.

Hopefully you will get your car back soon without any problems with the paint/body work.

#12 ·
B5 car club

hey that sounds like a reallt sweet ride I just got in the game my self a this last summer with a 2000 1.8t I am if your ever on 495 and get passed by a white passat goin about 130 its me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.