Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are in the Palmetto State it is your chance to be counted.

I am in Goose Creek, where are you?

I also would like to know if anyone 'round these parts has any electrical and A/C experience.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi I just joined Passat World, I've been browsing the forums for a while now. Any way I'm in Spartanburg, SC I have a 2005 Blue Anthracite GLS 1.8t. I think we should start a South Caroilna Passat Club, Any Interest?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Columbia, SC

2006 Passat 2.0t FWD Auto Tranny
APR stage II+
APR TBE
APR HPFP
Eurojet FMIC
Dbilas Intake
Eurojet/Forge DV Relocate
VF Engine Mounts
Vogtland Coilovers
Other Cosmetics

Coming Soon...
DevilsOwn H2O/Meth
Eurojet VTA Catch Can

I also have a MicroCan VagCom (MY06+ cars only) for dianostics, etc and willing to lend hands on installs for the 2.0t FSI/TSI engine (as that is really my only experience).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hanahan,SC
Livin in Tanner plantation.

93' Audi S4 with many mods
01' Audi A4 stock DD
02' VW B5.5 Blacked out Passat Wagon..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Back from the dead. Columbia/Lexington here

Just picked up a 98 1.8T. 3 days later the tranny started to sound like a can of marbles and it wouldn't go. Just got a tranny from Pull-A-Part yesterday and will be installing it tomorrow.

Now if I can just figure out how to get rid of the ghetto-assed stripes someone painted on the car...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Greenville SC, Downtown West End area.

Just bought a 2001 B5.5 Wagon, 5 speed GLS V6. After a good cleanup, it's a pretty descent start to what I hope will be a clean, low, grocery getter! Anyone else in the area, feel free to contact me. I just hit up LKQ pick your own parts junkyard last weekend and I will be making my rounds to other yards in the coming weekends. Hit me up if you want to join me or if there's anything you need help finding that I can grab while I'm out.

Speaking of which, I picked up a Grey leather backseat top and bottom w/ seatbelts in really good shape, from a 2004 sedan that unfortunately I won't be using so if anyone wants it, let know before I take it back or post it for sale.

Always looking for other VeeDubbers in the area to bounce ideas off of and exchange experiences.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts