Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Bye Bye B5 Hello Iraq

Tags
bye hello iraq
12K views 162 replies 78 participants last post by  passatevos 
#1 · (Edited)
Well P-World (still Club B5 to me) I am selling my 3rd B5 :thumbdown as I am off to the Desert. I will be checking the forums from afar for a year and hope one of you has a heavily modded wide body for me 2 buy when I return :cool: . I just wanted to say thanx to all who have helped me over the last few years to include the MOD's for not closing or removing my threads that could have easily be answered by a quick search. But as you know with time comes experience :biglaugh: . Once again just saying Thanx to all. :beer: . C Ya when I get home and hopefully this (http://www.passatworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223051) will still be for sale when I get home or maybe even itz new owner will put it up 4 Sale. :bowdown:

SSG Garnett, Lawson
2D MIT Team
FOB Diamondback ((Al Kindi) Iraq)
APO AE 09334.

#46 ·
Good luck, stay safe, and keep your head down.

I will be joining you in the Middle East sooner than I would like. (I would let you know where and when but there's that pesky OPSEC/COMSEC to worry about...)

:salute:
thats cool hopefully I'll never have to call for CAS while I'm over there but I'll have ur number in my SINCGARS

(Close Air Support SINgle Channel Ground and Air Radio System) just because there are people out there who don't know what it is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.