Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to buy some 18s for a silver b5. i saw this website and it has decent prices, but i wanted to know if any fellow b5'ers knew anything about them. pictures of b5s with 18s welcome. thanks. oh yeah, the website is called lakeshorewheelandtire.com

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
^^^^ NICE JETTA :whistle:
Not the first person ive heard that from..... My buddies GTI enspired me to get them. But now I sold them to another PW member, and Im waiting til the spring for my BBS CH's.

Looking forward to the day that I hear "Is that an Audi?" ...... "Nah, VW"

instead of the Jetta comment..

·
Moderator/Administrator
25,293 Posts
Looking forward to the day that I hear "Is that an Audi?" ...... "Nah, VW"
A valet said that to me the other day at the hotel. I just said, "I wish"

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
those are nice. anyone else heard of these guys or have pics of their products?
i get those all the time, once i pulled into vw dealership and sales person asked me if that was an audi :lol: im like, no that a passat with euro boot lid, that guy must of previously worked on american motor vehicle dealership

·
Registered
5 Posts
im looking to buy some 18s for a silver b5. i saw this website and it has decent prices, but i wanted to know if any fellow b5'ers knew anything about them. pictures of b5s with 18s welcome. thanks. oh yeah, the website is called lakeshorewheelandtire.com
They used to operate as AAArims.com. I purchased 3 Montreal wheels from them - all very good quality; prompt shipment. I have recommended them to others with no problems (that I know of).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts