Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its not my first vw, in 2002 i bought a new GTI, mods were upsolute chip and downpipe and an intake, had it dynoed and it put down 225hp with 285tq, the thing was a beast but had to sell before it became smog test eligible.

now im in need of a new car and the passat looks like my best option, i will be going for the 1.8t and might have to chip it, would like to have a moderate drop with 18's and window tint and thats it, maybe debadging the rear end.

im looking at :

2015 S my choice of colors with 21K on the odometer for $14,000, these are hertz rentals
2015 wolfsburg in beige or grey with less than 10K for $15,500

my choices of colors would be grey, beige, white and silver

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
after a month of shopping i just picked it one up today, a gray 2014 S with 12700 on the odometer for $13900. im looking to run 18's on a 1" neuspeed drop, tint all around and call it a day

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
took the passat on a little road trip over the hill to santa cruz today and the turbo as i suspected pulled us up the hill like a champ in low rpm

been so long since ive driven a car with torque, anyways this place is awesome even if im just talking to myself, ty, your wecome

1 - 3 of 3 Posts