Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bush cost me my job, my kids and my house.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak my mind. I lost my job this past year. When Clinton was president I was secure and prosperous, but in the last year, we had to close our operations. We simply could not compete with foreign labor. This foreign labor worked for low pay under very bad conditions. They worked very long shifts, and many even died on the job.

This competition could hardly be called "fair." I was forced out of the place where I had worked for 34 years. Not a single government program was there to help me.

How can Bush call himself "compassionate?" Far worse, I lost two of my sons in Bush's evil war in Iraq. They gave their lives for their country, and for what? So that Bush's Halliburton oil buddies can get rich. My pain of losing my sons is indescribable.

While it is trivial next to the loss of my sons, I regret to say that I also lost my home. I simply have nothing left. How can Bush call himself a Christian when he neglects people like me? I am a senior citizen with various medical problems. I'm not in a position where I can begin a new career. I was reduced to the point where I was homeless and had to live like an animal, all because of President Bush.

And when the authorities found me there, did they have any compassion for my misfortune and ailments? No, I was arrested. Mr. Bush, I dare you to look me in the face and tell me you are a compassionate man! I dare you to look me in the face and tell me you are a Christian. If I had any money left, I would donate it all to the Democratic Party. Every cent.

If Al Gore had been elected in 2000 I would still have a job, a home, and most importantly, my dear sons!

Regards,

Saddam Hussein

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
strategery :suspicio:

·
Never forgets
2,380 Posts
<troll>
2 sons for 500 americans, not a bad trade
</troll>

Mods: Fell free to delete if you think its to inflammatory.

·
6th Grade
14,918 Posts
From Russert yesterday...

Dubya talking:

"The thing about the Vietnam War that troubles me as I look back was it was a political war. We had politicians making military decisions, and it is lessons that any president must learn, and that is to the set the goal and the objective and allow the military to come up with the plans to achieve that objective. And those are essential lessons to be learned from the Vietnam War."

Take out Viet Nam and add Iraq-fun ensues.

"The thing about the Iraq War that troubles me as I look back was it was a political war. We had politicians making military decisions, and it is lessons that any president must learn, and that is to the set the goal and the objective and allow the military to come up with the plans to achieve that objective. And those are essential lessons to be learned from the Iraq War."

Stupid bastard.

Edit: I guess I'm just mad because Air Force One is parked at our airport and is stinking up the place.

·
6th Grade
14,918 Posts
Did you READ the article?

"The report has not been confirmed."

Don't you think Dubya would have already went to war with somebody over this if it were true?

Oh wait-he DID go to war over it, and it WASN'T true. I forgot.

·
6th Grade
14,918 Posts
jhct said:
91 16V Jetta said:
Sharky - Do we need to have a nuke go off in the United States for you to understand why we are in Iraq?

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/392006.html
I don't get it. That article has nothing to do with Iraq.
You're supposed to read the headline, see nucular (sic) and Al-Qaida in the same sentence, and believe it. Then, you're supposed to arrive at the idea that Iraq had WMD which the didn't have, and that they would give them to terrorists.

Easy, right?

·
Registered
696 Posts
I love it!!! Saddam hussein writing to the "John Kerry - Jane Fonda Traitors foundation" longing for the day when dictators and other facsists can thrive again.... when a democrat becomes president :nervous: :nervous: :thumbdow:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Sharky said:
You're supposed to read the headline, see nucular (sic) and Al-Qaida in the same sentence, and believe it. Then, you're supposed to arrive at the idea that Iraq had WMD which the didn't have, and that they would give them to terrorists.

Easy, right?
Piece of cake. I guess I got distracted thinking about what 100,000 extra troops in Afghanistan could have done to Al Qaeda and how much of the world's loose nuclear material (and scientists, for that matter) could have been secured for $200B.

·
6th Grade
14,918 Posts
gietl said:
You guys should go out in the parking lot and fight.
No one will fight me-it has been reported but unconfirmed that I posess WMD.

I am also a grave and gathering threat.

Without a doubt.

·
Founder
18,430 Posts
If anyone thinks that Saddam was tied to 9/11, then they're one gullible individual who is TOO easily influenced by their "ficticious president." :D

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
About this Discussion
65 Replies
26 Participants
pancreas
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing