Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
on all b5's yes and on all b5.5's yes, but not between b5's and b5.5's. The b5 is up to 2001.5 and the b5.5 is 2001.5 and newer. If you dont know what yours is either post a pic, or look at the tail lights, if yours are solid then its a b5 if you have two red circles then its a b5.5

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is there anyway to install the newer 5.5 front bumper and taillights onto a 99 b5???? I just bought a 99 b5 and wanted to upgrade.

Thanks,
JP

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
Is there anyway to install the newer 5.5 front bumper and taillights onto a 99 b5???? I just bought a 99 b5 and wanted to upgrade.

Thanks,
JP

Benvindo ao club ...

a conversao nao e impossivel ( nada e impossivel) mas a conversao nao e direta ( bolt on) exige refabricao e customizacao.

de uma olha no carro do Joe " Boeser Blick"

·
Registered
9 Posts
Valeu a resposta cara. Po meu tinha fe q dava pra fazer. Q Pena. mais facil depois comprar o modelo mais novo. Bom la vou eu......pelomenos vou fazer o carro correr mais. :lol:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry about the language....wish I could speak japanese though... that is a tough one. Im going to look into what is required here to do the conversion. Labor here is pretty cheap. If you know anyone that has done this conversion let me know. Thanks... :???: :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
Brazil-B5
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing