Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
He scrapes a fender and calls it crashing it? What a puss.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
passaturbonium said:
I bet that fender is worth more then yours and my car together...:lol:
Yeah, but that's not saying much! My point is that saying you crashed a Veyron when in fact you just did some superficial damage is very anticlimactic.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Medrosje said:
Yeah, but that's not saying much! My point is that saying you crashed a Veyron when in fact you just did some superficial damage is very anticlimactic.
Here's the thing. You just crashed a Bugatti Veyron in front of clients, industry leaders and peers. To think that you would act all calm cool and collected to say. "eh, it wasn't a crash, it was a ding" In his world he just made a complete fool of himself, and in his eyes it's as bad a rolling the car at 100 mph. Clients, Industry leaders and peers now know he just crashed a Veyron.

-J

·
Retired PassatWorld Staff
6,165 Posts
Given that he hit the inside wall, I hardly think he was with peers. He was just some lucky schmuck... I'd agree. A scratched fender does not a crash make.

It does however make him a total jackass.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pass-variant said:
Given that he hit the inside wall, I hardly think he was with peers.
huh? The man has to park the car, get out and hand over the keys. At that point his PEERS would know.

·
PassatWorld Staff
12,267 Posts
This whole article sounds like B.S. to me. I don't believe an experienced test driver is going to, in his own words:
jack-ass said:
"... sort of oversteered the wheel and took the turn too tight."
I don't think this guy is an experienced test driver.

He's simply gotten to test-drive a lot of cars.

Big difference.

·
0 Posts
He must be press they have been giving solo's since october. also a factory driver crashed one as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts