Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,982 Posts
For that price the damn thing better smoke a gtr, or a supra, or a viper.
That'd be $1,100,000 versus

$80,000 - GT-R
$50,000 - Supra (used and upgraded)
$90000 - Viper ACR

You think you could buy one of those cars and come up with $900,000 in upgrades to make you faster than a Veyron?

Yeah, I thought so.

·
Magical *****
3,069 Posts
That'd be $1,100,000 versus

$80,000 - GT-R
$50,000 - Supra (used and upgraded)
$90000 - Viper ACR

You think you could buy one of those cars and come up with $900,000 in upgrades to make you faster than a Veyron?

Yeah, I thought so.
nope, not w/o gutting it making it something completely different. And you will still get more attention in the Veyron,

thought so

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,982 Posts
I never asked you to leave it stock. Especially when I toss out the ridiculous idea of putting (up to) $900k in upgrades on any car, regardless of what it begins life as.

Ah, the wonders of attempting sarcasm and wit with only these written words appearing on a magic glowing box as a means of communication.

Peace, I'm outta here.

·
Magical *****
3,069 Posts
I never asked you to leave it stock. Especially when I toss out the ridiculous idea of putting (up to) $900k in upgrades on any car, regardless of what it begins life as.

Ah, the wonders of attempting sarcasm and wit with only these written words appearing on a magic glowing box as a means of communication.

Peace, I'm outta here.
My bad dude..(no further comment)

·
Registered
675 Posts
I seriously wonder how super cars would do in the Touge. I realize they are way too expensive to you use, but I am always curious about it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts