Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bryan Clayton - Edwards AFB, California

I've been a VW fan since my first car at age 16, a 61 bug. I've owned a 77 Scirocco that I had to sell when I got orders to Japan. I sold it to a buddy in our car club Gruppe Wolfsburg and it was stolen while he was at a class at SDSU. Quite a few years later, upon my arrival fom overseas I brought back an 85 Scirocco II I've heavily modified which I still own. We bought our 2000 1.8T 5sp Silver/Black int 3 days upon our arrival because we needed more room, good gas mileage and A/C. My wife will not own an outomatic because she knows how expensive they are to repair, and it's the only maintainance I won't do on a car. Since then I've got an 88 Jetta GLI 16v for my work transportation while the Scirocco gets further mods on body and paint. I won't bore anyone with my Passat picks because it's bone stock, aside from tint.
I'm mainly interested in picking/viewing/sharing everyones mod experiences and picking up and giving some of the tips I've learned over the years from working VW's.

Looking forward to yacking with you all....and figuring all the in's and out's of this web site!

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
Hello Fellow B5er’s;

I am sending a quick reminder note to all of our B5er’s from the Northwest including Washington, Oregon, Idaho, British Colombia and some of North California, regarding our June 19th (Saturday) Get Together at Mount St Helens, Washington. I apologize to the ones that are already signed up; I cannot screen all the names while I send so many pm’s. Here is the link to sign up and all the information’s for that day. There will be free shirts for the first 20 to sign up, a raffle, picnic, cruise, Etc… Please view the link; it is going to be a lot of fun.

http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=76347

If you have any other questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact Lurkertom, SeattleReign or myself Rah, or reply to me thru this PM. If you need, here is my E-mail Address as well [email protected]

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hey man,

Welcome. There is a lot to be learned here @ the club. How is Edwards anyway? I was thinking about possibly getting stationed down there? Post pictures asap!?

Later

1 - 3 of 3 Posts