Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking at the last gb on this exhaust, and the absence of a willing "middle man", I'm gonna try it out and call them and try to get it rolling. I will call them on Monday or Tuesday to get the info. Then I'll post it. I won't post pictures, so check it out on their website. I need a fellow b5er to help on this one. I am in a highly deployable military unit that can get called out at anytime. The role of the assistant would be to fill in if I had to deploy before all this was over. I promise to make a daily input to the topic. Hell, I sound like a politician. Ok, so if anyone is interested start replying and the list will start. Adam

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
I dont know if Brullen would be willing to do another GB so soon after the last one, but its worth a shot. Maybe they can just give us an on-going discount :D

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
I dont know if Brullen would be willing to do another GB so soon after the last one, but its worth a shot. Maybe they can just give us an on-going discount :D
They should...how many people would have even heard of Brullen without this site. They should be very grateful to us.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I emailed them last night asking to do another gb. Even asked them to do a little better and maybe offer free shipping? I'll keep everyone posted. They haven't emailed me back so I'll try and find a phone number.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
If you give them a definite list of people interested they might be more willing to help ya. :thumbup:

-Wapptor

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, I'll email them back and tell them that as of know we have six serious buyers for an exhaust. If you got the time, go to brullenexhaust.com and pick out how you want your exhaust set up. Click on the information highlights icon to see how you can customize it. I'll keep everyone posted.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I don't see why not, depends how good the price is. I'm very interested but my budget is tight. Keep us posted man.

-Wapptor

·
Registered
778 Posts
Italian,

I wouldn't worry too much about finding a back up. Brullen handles group buys by having the purchasers print off an order form from the Brullen website and then fax the filled out form back to Brullen. The system is then shipped directly to the purchaser. There really isn't much for you to do once the GB has been established.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Sorry! I haven't been on in awhile. I'm in 03 Variat 4Motion. I'd settle for the black mufflers w/ 3" polished tip per side. (Quiet)setup

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still have not gotten any word from brullen. I'll type it into white pages and see if I can find a phone number. Hell, my wife just flew to frankfurt, germany today. I'll tell her to tell her brother to find a phone number. Sprechen mit der spater

1 - 20 of 65 Posts