1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
brullen cat back exhaust system (including down pipe) 400.00 plus shipping

Item is located in NH.

All parts are in excellent condition

DP and rear muffler are stainless, mid section is new aluminum.

buyer pays shipping I accept paypal.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This came off a 2003 1.8t B5.5 wagon. To fit a sedan you would just need to have your exhaust shop trim off some of the mid pipe (simple as it is aluminum)

I would consider 450.00 shipped ground to LA because of it's size.

Brullen might know better if this would fit a 2000 B5, I don't want to mislead you.

I'm selling as I want a cat back that is hidden

Pics available upon request.

·
Banned
1,496 Posts
Where in NH - I'd like to see it/hear it. I'm interested. Need to see if it will fit my 99 sedan with minimum effort.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
00Psst said:
Where in NH - I'd like to see it/hear it. I'm interested. Need to see if it will fit my 99 sedan with minimum effort.
It's no longer installed, and assuming the wagon is a little longer it may need the mid pipe trimmed to fit.

I'm in NH and your more than welcome to come see it, I just have no way for you to hear it. In all the cat back systems I've heard, this was one of the cleanest sounding, maybe even cleaner than my milltek on my 1.8t jetta.

IM for my phone number for a time to come by.

Jason

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
dayjayvw2004 said:
00Psst said:
It's no longer installed, and assuming the wagon is a little longer it may need the mid pipe trimmed to fit.

I'm in NH and your more than welcome to come see it, I just have no way for you to hear it. In all the cat back systems I've heard, this was one of the cleanest sounding, maybe even cleaner than my milltek on my 1.8t jetta.

IM for my phone number for a time to come by.

Jason
You might not need to trim. My understanding is Variants and Sedans have same part number for exhausts. I have my old Sedan exhaust waiting to go on my Variant. When I researched, they had same part number. Just and FYI, but not 100% sure. Do you have pictures?

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
PM set - just for being local in NH

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OCTICK said:
You might not need to trim. My understanding is Variants and Sedans have same part number for exhausts. I have my old Sedan exhaust waiting to go on my Variant. When I researched, they had same part number. Just and FYI, but not 100% sure. Do you have pictures?
I cab takes pictures if your interested in buying just tell me what pics you'd like. :)

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Bump for a great buy I love the Brullen exhaust. If I didnt have a Remus right now I would buy yours :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts