Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just picked up a 2002 Passat GLS Turbo. It's silver with black leather interior

MODS:
  • Euroswitch
  • H7 Sylvania Silverstars
  • NB Sunglasses Holder
  • AutoMeter Boost Gauge (pics comming soon)
  • AutoMeter Gauge Pod for A-Pillar (pics comming soon)
  • New Winter tires
  • 35% Tint all around
  • Debadged
  • Disabled DRLs
Comming Soon:
  • Custom iPod install w/ IceLink
  • Reflex Silver painted engine covers
  • Kamei Grill
  • Body modifications
  • Larger Rims/Tires
  • Lower eyelids (possibly, need to see how they look)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Searching for the perfect commuting car

Thanks gents,

I've been searching for the perfect commuting car for about 3 months now and never even considered the Passat. (I drive about 140 miles a day) By chance, I stopped by a dealership and test drove one and that's when I realized that the Passat was the car for me.

I pick it up tonight form the dealer. They were putting it through an inspection and a detail job.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New Pics.

I finally got the windows tinted. It's 35% and just the right shade.

I'm still waiting for my unglasses holder, alientech remote and a few other mods.

Will post more pics when I finish modifying the body. :D '

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
WV passat, how have i missed you for months!! you're very close to me, have you done anything else to your car lately? nice :b5:.5
Welcome :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
99blackmagic said:
WV passat, how have i missed you for months!! you're very close to me, have you done anything else to your car lately? nice :b5:.5
Welcome :)
What's up man. I've done a few mods but nothing too big. I've been busy getting things ready for my 3rd child. (born last week) Things with the car are going good. Have some good plans and can't wait to start modifying again.

It's encopuraging to see another Passat owner nearby. :)

Your ride looks good, how long have you been working on it?

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
i've had my :b5: for a little over 2 years and the mods began soon after. the last 12 months have been the time i've done most of my work though.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Santa was good to me this year. So far I've gotten a Euroswitch, AutoMeter Turbo gauge and Pod and am waiting for delivery on the Ice Link. Can't wait to finish the installs. I'll post pics of the new mods as soon as I'm finished

1 - 10 of 10 Posts