Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 992 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brembo Brake Rotors - Crossdrilled, Slotted, & Original Equipment - HUGE DISCOUNTS!!

Brembo Brake Rotors - Crossdrilled, Slotted, & Original Equipment

Brembo is the leader in the design, development and production of Original Equipment, racing and aftermarket brake rotors. We guarantee that you will not find the drilled, slotted, or solid faced Brembos anywhere near these prices!

Here are some of the benefits of using a Brembo Rotor:

HIGH CARBON DISCS
Brembo brake rotors are high carbon discs, and have the ability to better dampen vibration and noise, thus improving comfort and performance.

PILLAR VENTING
Pillar Venting allows more even cooling of the rotor which eliminates "hot spots" on the braking surface. Which will help prevent warping and fading.

COMPUTERIZED (ELECTRONIC) MILL BALANCING
Mill Balancing ensures precise balancing of the rotor, and helps prevent warping and performance loss. This also makes the rotors much safer.

CERTIFICATIONS
QS 9000 Certified, ISO 9001 Certified, ISO 1400 Certified, and TUV Certified

All of these rotors are GENUINE Brembo Rotors. The drilled and slotted we sell are cast-in by Brembo at the time of manufacturing. Do not be fooled by companies that purchase Brembo plain OE replacement discs and have them altered by a third party. These misrepresentations usually are offered as a cross drilled and slotted disc which Brembo does not produce. If you contact Brembo, they will not recognize these discs after they have been altered. If you want a drilled or slotted Brembo, get the authentic ones. If you want the Solid Faced Rotors, this group buy is for them as well!

Here are some pics of the Drilled, as well as the Slotted:

CONTACT US FOR CURRENT DISCOUNTED PRICING!

Have A Question? E-mail us at: [email protected] or call at 1-888-378-7278. We're open 8AM to 5PM PST Monday-Friday and answer emails 7 days a week.

Thank you for all your supprt!

·
Registered
996 Posts
Good prices. I paid about $50 each for Brembo plain-faced rotors for my '03 GLS a few months back.

Yes, brake rotors are heavy--watch the shipping charges. I bought from Pure Motorsport, which is pretty close to home for me.

FYI, if this concerns you, I notice the hats on the plain-faced Brembo rotors show rust after a few weeks of use. It looks like the slotted and drilled ones are plated, which would prevent this.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
swcrow17 said:
I'm sorry but how the hell are you able to get those prices on Brembos? That's the cheapest I've ever seen them.
Antoddio said:
Wow, crazy...what's going on here...is this legit? I can't find the cross drilled or slotted though.
This is legit! We just have great buying power on Brembo. Additionally, I am giving Passatworld members great prices - we aren't making much selling at these prices! Got a few Passatworld orders last night, we appreciate it! Looking forward to doing business with all of you!

Thanks again guys,
Jeff

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pson said:
What about shipping WOW 67.00 buck.........It more to ship them then the rotors :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
$67.00 for shipping? Are you sure? You must have selected overnight shipping or something... If you tell me what you want and where its shipped too I can get you an accurate shipping quote... Thanks again!

-Jeff

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Antoddio said:
I got about $12 a rotor for shipping
That should be accurate if you are ordering two, as you add more, the shipping per rotor goes down. Where you able to find the drilled you were looking for?

Thanks again,
Jeff

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quality_sound said:
Is this goint to be an indefinite Group Buy? I need to decide between these and a BBK.
Well, we'll have this buy up for quote awhile. However, I can't guarantee how long these lower prices will be available. I am also putting up a Powerslot, and Zimmermann buy shortly. As well as a Mintex, and PBR/Axxis Brake Pad Buy.

Also, I forgot to mention it, but we have all of these rotors in stock and shipping as soon as they've been ordered!

Thanks again,
Jeff

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
importrp said:
That should be accurate if you are ordering two, as you add more, the shipping per rotor goes down. Where you able to find the drilled you were looking for?

Thanks again,
Jeff
Yea, just had to go to a different menu. Got it though.

8,184 Posts
Alright that's what I wanted to hear I need 2 rotors and brake pads...and was looking at your web site thanks to thw swami (sp?). I also look at the ship charge it is 35.00 bucks :thumbup: . I do have a off the wall question Why are these rotors (Brembo) so good compared to the Powerslot and Zimmermann???
TIA

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Antoddio said:
Yea, just had to go to a different menu. Got it though.
Great, just let me know if you need anymore assistance. Otherwise, we'll look forward to an order?

pson said:
Alright that's what I wanted to hear I need 2 rotors and brake pads...and was looking at your web site thanks to thw swami (sp?). I also look at the ship charge it is 35.00 bucks . I do have a off the wall question Why are these rotors (Brembo) so good compared to the Powerslot and Zimmermann???
TIA
Brembo rotors have the benefits mentioned at the top of the post (HIGH CARBON DISCS, PILLAR VENTING, COMPUTERIZED (ELECTRONIC) MILL BALANCING, ETC) as well as the Brembo name. Brembo makes lots of the OEM parts for Porsche, Ferarri, etc. They are just vey high quality rotors. Hope that helps answer your questions and we'll look forward to doing business with you!

Thanks again,
Jeff

·
Registered
914 Posts
Since you have deep prices on Brembo, do you also have deep prices on the Brembo BBK kits? I'm also torn with going with the stock setup or a BBK....

Can you get prices for front slotted Brembo rotors for an AUdi A8 as well?

Thanks!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Importrp you've got mail (PM)

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MrJackalope said:
Since you have deep prices on Brembo, do you also have deep prices on the Brembo BBK kits? I'm also torn with going with the stock setup or a BBK....

Can you get prices for front slotted Brembo rotors for an AUdi A8 as well?

Thanks!
Yea, we sell the Brembo GT kit, very expensive though, I would stick with the stock setup. What year is the A8 and is it a Quattro or 2WD?

Thanks,
Jeff

1 - 20 of 992 Posts