Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hook... Line... and Sinker is all I have to say. Great site and great cars. I have had 3 VW's.. sort of. I bought a brand new 2004 vw passat gls 1.8T silverstone grey with black leather int. Had the car for about 1500 miles and then a drunk driver hit my parked car through a telephone pole and 40 yards down the street. IT SUCKED but i ended up getting the exact same car a month later.

Looking forward to adding to my new car. So far have added foot pedals, Momo shift knob, removed decals, VW monster mats, KAMEI sports grille and eyelids. New suspension in the next month, 18 inchs rims and low profile tires shortly after that.

**NEW UPDATE**

Thats it for now...will post better quality pics when i get a chance...

·
Banned
1,496 Posts
Welcome to the club. If you're looking for a place to host your pics, head over to www.elitedubs.com and set up a photo album. You can then use that as the host and they allow linking. Love to see pics of the new car as well as the accident pics.

You don't say where you're from but if you're NE based, we're having a GTG in NH on 8/14/04 - Treffen der Hamster - with about 20 fellow B5ers coming - you should check it out if its close enough.

<<Click me.

·
Banned
1,496 Posts
brand0nmcd said:
That elitedubs Smart FTP connected one time for me and now never works. Sooo looks like I could use some other suggestions for picture hosting...
You don't need to use the Smart FTP to set up a photo album. Just try this:

Go to www.elitedubs.com and register if you haven't already. Then click on Gallery in the left tool bar. Next click on Elitedubs Member Gallery and then in the drop down menu choose new nested gallery. You can then upload your pics to there, and then link them anywhere you want.

If that doesn't work, you can send you pics to me and I'll host them for you for a short time until you find another solution.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Today is my Birthday :lol: and my girlfirend was nice enough to pic me up a Kamei sports grille. Brother hooked me up with the shift knob and ebrake handle. I will be sending in the grille for painting but want to install it all myself. Shift knob and grille are no problem, but the ebrake handle looks like it could be a big job. Any tips?

Will post more pics when I have everything installed.

LATA

·
Banned
1,496 Posts
Not sure where in Mass you're located but if you're in Boston area - check with Curry as he's looking to have lowers painted and is setting up a group buy for them. He might be able to help you out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.