Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these for my 2001.5 B5.5 1.8T from the GB and never installed them. They are still in the original box. Looks like my tax return will allow for some coilovers...so, take these from me!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
swcrow17 said:
I'm having SEVERE problems with being about to buy these from you. I already have the springs...
Because I'm a Buckeye? Don't let that get between a great deal and an educational affiliation. You know when it comes down to it...WE ALL BLEED SCARLET!!!!! My fellow Passatworld member...whether you choose to deal with me or not it seems like the Buckeyes will haunt the likes of many with these recruiting classes (football and basketball)upcoming!

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,316 Posts
Oh no.....I've been a buckeye fan since long before Katzenmoyer or the Hoying (sp?) bros......if I'm not mistaken, they will fit my 02 1.8T also, correct?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
swcrow17 said:
Oh no.....I've been a buckeye fan since long before Katzenmoyer or the Hoying (sp?) bros......if I'm not mistaken, they will fit my 02 1.8T also, correct?
Yes, they will fit. Here is the part# just in case you want to recheck: BE5-6512-HO.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts