Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I need to get new brakes for my 99 GLS. I also may need rotors, but uncertain. What I do know is that I lack the talent to do the job myself and I won't go to a dealer. Any suggestions for a good place in Columbus, Ohio to get the job done?

Thanks,
Charles J. Couch

·
Registered
7 Posts
You may want to check with Beanys Auto Serve on the east side (Main St between I270 and Brice Rd). I've had very positive experiences with other work done there (exhaust work, a/c charged on another car).

I do plan to do the brake work myself when it's needed, though. :D

·
Registered
28,876 Posts
It's pretty easy to DIY if you have some tools. I will be there Sunday-Thur and
can do them with you,but I will not have my tools.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Motokars Inc. 1020 King Ave. in Columbus. May be a stretch to drive from Marysville but those guys know what they are doing. They race an A4 in SCCA racing. They know the B5 inside and out as a result.

·
Banned
1,631 Posts
Slider said:
joshua,

Do you have any experience with or know anything about Passen Motorsports in Columbus, OH?

Slider.
I know that shop. They are on Westerville Road and 161. They have some nice cars there. I know they do turbo installs and they have a few race cars in the back. I'm sure a brake job would be an easy task for them. I got my Civic dynoed there a long time ago. They are nice guys.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Either MotorKars (as mentioned above) or
Performance Automotive
4735 Roberts Rd
614-876-5800

Performance did a new steering rack for me and did an awesome job at a great price...

I woulnt trust my car to anywhere else but those two

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.