Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Boost + Oil Pressure Gauges + Dual Column Pod + Monster Mats

3K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  SleeperWagon 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I haven't been on the forums at all lately, but today I totaled my 01.5 1.8T Wagon. :(

Got the New South Performance Indigo Boost and Indigo Oil Pressure Gauges out of it, with the dual steering column pod. All in great condition.
Asking: (+ USPS Shipping)
$60 for the Boost
$65 for the Oil Pressure [SOLD]
$25 for the Column Pod [SOLD]
Purchased via: NewSouth Performance

Also retrieved the rubber Monster Mats out of it, still in great shape.
These (Round Retainers): Volkswagen Passat B5 FWD 1.8T Search SiteSearch Monster Mats ES#2597914 Monster Floor Mats - Rubber - 3B1061550H041
$55 + Shipping

The mats only have dirt on them, if it wasn't winter I would've hosed them off to take pics. They'll clean up in 3 minutes.
The passenger side mat is missing the one retainer to hold it to the floor, but it still stays in place.

Also also, I have a sheepskin seat cover for either front seat, if anyone is interested. Matches the tan leather. Paid $180 for it, used for about 2 months.
Asking $80 + Shipping if anyone is interested. Offers entertained.

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm working on a project, and since you have the New South Performance gauges out, could you do a quick measurement for me? I need to know how deep they are from the back of the ring around the face to the back of the gauge housing.

Thanks and good luck with your sale!

#4 ·
hey im interested in the boost gauge for the 01 a4 1.8tqm I grabbed as awinter car so I could park my low ass Passat instead of driving it in the snow. I just fabbed up a full exhaust for it and threw on a testpipe and new ko4 turbo so im looking for a boost gauge before I have k0mpressed write an antilag stage 2 tune for it. whats the cheapest youd go? im on a tight budget since my $ is going into another big turbo for the Passat. any way youd be interested in a trade for anything? I work at a junkyard as a dismantler and we have tons of passats and audis so I get my hands on tons of stuff. right now I got a black leather sline 3 spoke steering wheel, ecs red anodized coilpack tie downs and 2 full sets of tfsi coilpacks, multiple ko3 turbos, shitloads of good n75 valves, and so much more its to much to list but if teres anything yoove been looking for that oud consider trading the boost gauge for let me know and I prob have it or can get it....sorry for the long ass reponse but im trying to mod the audi on the cheap sine it was hard enough talking my girl into letting me get the thing in the first place since ive put so much into the Passat haha... thanks

#7 ·
Next in line for the column pod?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.