Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really. That is probably the best description for these flatulent embryo-like things. It appears to be British, and like the TT's, causes trance states in kids....at least my kids.

They give me a roaring case of the willies....

Check them out:

Boobah

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Kids love contrasting colors and high pitched squealing music and animals with extra large eyes. I like the teletubbies alot and have a full size 6' home made Dipsy costume. <--- no joke.

FWIW, my 2.5 month old son loves the latest dance.com DVD by Male or Female: most of the videos are high pitched techno with large moving red/black/white shapes. He just stares at it. So do I for that matter.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Holicow said:
They give me a roaring case of the willies....
Totally agree with you! My 4yo found them on the web and plays some games. They fly around the screen making farting noises ?!

I hate the way their head is half enclosed by their body. Creepy.

·
Lisa Simpson
15,043 Posts
psm0110 said:
I like the teletubbies alot and have a full size 6' home made Dipsy costume. <--- no joke. .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Our sons used to be into them a lot - so much as the little one who usually wears red was Po and the older one who had a yellow fuzzy sleeper was LaLa. So one day they announce that Daddy and Mommy are TinkieWinkie and Dipsy. Steven gives me this goofy look and says "why do you get to be the black one and I have to be the gay one?" Totally not politically correct, but funny as sh!t when he said it!

Seriously, kids really go for that stuff. If you want to see them sit still for an hour get some of those Baby Einstein tapes. They will be transfixed, while you sit there and wonder what this is doing for them.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
atomicalex said:
....They will be transfixed, while you sit there and wonder what this is doing for them.
Or doing TO them, eh?....

One of the really annoying things about both of these shows is the repetition, but that seems to be a big plus for the kids,

Ours never really got into the TT's (except I remember our oldest getting a big kick out of the laughing sun-baby when she was about 6 months---wow, that was a long time ago.), but they both zone big-time when this freaky thing comes on....Opiate of the masses, right?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts