Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to get a Socal Passat GTG going on here at the same time so it was Uber cool. But I was the only Passat.

My Favorite Picture:

Kids we were playing with:

And the beautiful phographer:

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That Golf was Sweet, it had a new TDI engine in it and blew a cloud 40 feet long. haha, They drove around telling the new cars to get out of the lot.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I tried to get a Socal Passat GTG going on here at the same time so it was Uber cool. But I was the only Passat.
I saw more that one Passat there. :poke:

There was a Maroon B5.5 Wagon, a dark B5 Blue Sedan and a Silver B5 Sedan that's all I could remember from the top of my head. :rolleyes:

Hopefully next time more Passats can make it. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Really? And noone said hi? I was a rebel and was parked in the middle so it was rough to miss me. I left at around 130pm.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Really? And noone said hi? I was a rebel and was parked in the middle so it was rough to miss me. I left at around 130pm.
Which car is yours? I was only there for an hour or so. I took pictures of every car that was there, I didn't have time to say hi really. But if you tell me which car is yours, I'll post a pic and we'll see if you were around your car when I took the pic.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mine was the Blue VW Passat that was parked next to the little truck. I was sitting behind it with the other people in the canopy with my GF playing with these 2 little kids.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Mine was the Blue VW Passat that was parked next to the little truck. I was sitting behind it with the other people in the canopy with my GF playing with these 2 little kids.
Yup! I just missed ya. The only picture I have of your car is when you were rolling out. A bunch of people rolled out with ya. I left about 15-20mins after ya.

I was the asian guy with glasses talking pictures of you guys rolling out towards the end of the parking area.

·
Registered
726 Posts
O I think I saw you. Was this you? You gots a HID out.
Nope, I drove the primered/Maroon/satin black Passat Wagon.
It wasn't at her best, but when she is all cleaned up it looks like this.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts