1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
100 Posts
Quiero enviar un saludo solidario a mis conpatriotas espanoles, esta noticia me duele y me afecta ya que en este mundo no se puede vivir en paz, siendo ciudadano espanol radicado en Puerto Rico os pido serenidad y fortaleza por ustedes y por vuestras familias para poder sobrepasar estos momentos dificiles que se viven en la madre patria.
Que Dios os bendiga.

VIVA ESPANA, Viva el Rey y La Costitucion

I want to send a messege to my spaniard countrymen , this news about the bombing hurt and it affects me since in this world it is not possible to live peacefully, being a Spanish citizen living in Puerto Rico I want you to have serenity and strength to pass throw these dificult moments that are taking place in our country. God bless you.

LONG LIVE SPAIN, the King and the Costitucion

·
Registered
100 Posts
Latest news 194 people killed 1478 people injured in madrid

Ten 12 kilogram boombs thats about 25 pound of explosives each located on four trains

ETA is denying any actions but latest news point to al-qaeda

ETA always give a warning and the place were the boombs are going to be located so that children are not involve but 34 kids have been confirmed dead on the latest atack

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Well I think that Al-Quaida, if it was them just cut their throat with this. I think that there will be a lot more support now for the anti-terrorist hunt in Europe, and eventually in the rest of the world. Europe is not used to this extent of terrorism involving even kids.

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Boris said:
Well I think that Al-Quaida, if it was them just cut their throat with this. I think that there will be a lot more support now for the anti-terrorist hunt in Europe, and eventually in the rest of the world. Europe is not used to this extent of terrorism involving even kids.
Does this preclude France ? :wink:

·
Registered
65 Posts
vuvision, I think it precludes the USA as well, unless we can put it onto... wait, who's our next victim, uh I mean "enemy"... is it Libya or Iran?

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
It's really strange they picked spain to attack, you'd think perhaps al-quaida would have more of an axe to grind with britain or directly with the US. I guess maybe homeland security back in the US is pretty strong, considering it has been relatively uneventful here since 9/11 (knock on wood). Perhaps we take our security too much for granted.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts