Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a minor accident where some guy tapped my rear bumper while at a stop sign. Nothing bad, but the bolts holding his license plate put two nice holes in my rear bumper so I'm going to get it replaced on his dime. His insurance company will let me go to any shop, but they will only pay up to some maximum ammount (not sure what that is yet).

I'm looking for a good/reputable body shop in northern NJ area. I called my local VW (also Audi, Porsche) dealer and the place they recommended was scary to say the least. I've not had very good experiences with other shops I've previously had work done at, so I was hoping someone here might have suggestions.

Thanks in advance,
Michael

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is not exactly North Jersey, but I brought my car to Somerville Collision in Somerville, NJ. They do excellent work and I would recommend them to anyone. They also did some work on my parents Audi and both of us cannot be any happier with their work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
caraudiofrk1006
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing