Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I bought the 00 passat,
I havent been able to find too many front or rear splitters for it online.
Then on this site I see a bunch of well done body mods.
Can you guys give me some links or sites I could check out?

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
www.passat3b.de - it's not in english, but if you check the left hand side out...under Passat 3B, it's broke up into multiple categories. It should cover pretty much everything that's available for your car.

When you have an idea of things that you like, come back on here and we can guide you to where you can purchase them in the states.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Julian, thanks for the new site! Every day there's something new to discover about our cars! I like that small roof spoiler available through Wet Works! Attaches directly to the top 1 inch of glass. Very unobtrusive!

I remember my Jetta I, I had...the rubber gasket around the rear window kept all water off the rear window...even at highway speeds in pouring rain...it was great!

I'm wondering if this might do the same....same principle.

Now...since we're on the B5...I've been finding and purchasing most items I've been looking for. But the exhaust is giving me real problems. I've contacted Brullen a couple of time and have not heard back from them. Anyone have any ideas...I want more power, a little growl when I get on it but nothing too aggressive.
Later,
Michael

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
hwmike said:
Julian, thanks for the new site! Every day there's something new to discover about our cars! I like that small roof spoiler available through Wet Works! Attaches directly to the top 1 inch of glass. Very unobtrusive!

I remember my Jetta I, I had...the rubber gasket around the rear window kept all water off the rear window...even at highway speeds in pouring rain...it was great!

I'm wondering if this might do the same....same principle.

Now...since we're on the B5...I've been finding and purchasing most items I've been looking for. But the exhaust is giving me real problems. I've contacted Brullen a couple of time and have not heard back from them. Anyone have any ideas...I want more power, a little growl when I get on it but nothing too aggressive.
Later,
Michael
Remus,Supersprint,Sebring

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about techtonics tuning ? ? ? ? Heard a TON of great reviews on their exhaust systems.
And thanks for the links guys. Thats great. :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Michael...the ONE thing I've learned about tuners is that a lot of them are not good at e-mail communication.

Call them, call them, call them.

The wetworks roof spoiler is nice, wetworks has it for their roof spoiler and as a rear spoiler. A subtle look, but very nice nonetheless.

Nenad covered some of the exhaust options, you can also do a TT, althought I'm not sure that Supersprint actually had a V6 option (we couldn't find one for vwpassatboy).

You might search around for chrisyoon's new exhaust. I know he posted a soundclip of his new setup.

hth

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
julianfang said:
Michael...the ONE thing I've learned about tuners is that a lot of them are not good at e-mail communication.

Call them, call them, call them.

The wetworks roof spoiler is nice, wetworks has it for their roof spoiler and as a rear spoiler. A subtle look, but very nice nonetheless.

Nenad covered some of the exhaust options, you can also do a TT, althought I'm not sure that Supersprint actually had a V6 option (we couldn't find one for vwpassatboy).

You might search around for chrisyoon's new exhaust. I know he posted a soundclip of his new setup.

hth
Julian, reg. Supersprint- FWD B5&b5.5 can use, with no fuss at all, Audi FWD V6 Mufflers and they have 4 different designes for it. Check S-sprint site on Audi section. I asked my S-sprint dealer, no problem at all, I, myself , am using S-sprint for 4Mo from Adui A6 Quatro (tips looks better and piping is wider than for Passat)

Mattin, sorry man, for hi-jaking your thread :oops: :roll:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
MattinPismo
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing