·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
guess I am not sure how to post pics yet

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
:lol: You bastard you went and got some rims on your car... just in time for the gtg, NICE. I can't see them yet and the links you gave seem to need a password to look at anything, but I can only imagine that they look great. Congratulations! :thumbup:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These were on the car when I bought it...still stock size though

try "spooner" for a password

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Nice silver :b5: :thumbup:

Hehe, like the icicle modification too :wink:

You'll like the Potenza Tyres, i've got those 950s on mine and they're great :beer:

As for bulbs, Vision Plus H4s and H7s are are a good upgrade

Andrew

Heh, see you at the Seattle GTG is you're gonna make it out :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Well it is a plus that they aren't the stockrims, I thought you might have gone out and blew a wad on some big new rims or something... my bad. Car looks good though. I like the two totally different pics you have, one pic of somewhere sunny (Arizona?), and then the one that looks more like Alaska (nice deep freeze), but I would guess that's the good old NW huh? Look forward to meeting you at the gtg, I'm really praying that the weather holds up, like today would be a nice repeat. 8)

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Hey nice looking :b5: spooner, i think i saw it around somewhere before......... :lol: :p . Figured i would drop you a line buddy, good luck on all the futur mods...............Rah............... :b5: :thumbup: .

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Hello Fellow B5er’s;

I am sending a quick reminder note to all of our B5er’s from the Northwest including Washington, Oregon, Idaho, British Colombia and some of North California, regarding our June 19th (Saturday) Get Together at Mount St Helens, Washington. I apologize to the ones that are already signed up; I cannot screen all the names while I send so many pm’s. Here is the link to sign up and all the information’s for that day. There will be free shirts for the first 20 to sign up, a raffle, picnic, cruise, Etc… Please view the link; it is going to be a lot of fun.

http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=76347

If you have any other questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact Lurkertom, SeattleReign or myself Rah, or reply to me thru this PM. If you need, here is my E-mail Address as well [email protected]

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes it is. The car had a lot of ice on it...pretty funny. Keep checking back with the Pacific Northwest GTG threads for what is happening locally. I will email you a heads up if we are going to meet anytime soon.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Looks cold

Man does that pic look cold....Keep the pics coming with future mods....look forward to meeting you at a GTG.

Dustin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
6 Participants
SpdTrap
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing