Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29,164 Posts
I am surprised it was not in the EU market as they got a lot more options than we did here. Does it even have a network to connect to? Perhaps a website in China or Japan might have info.

VW had Onstar due to a lawsuit over stolen plans from GM when VW hired a former GM boss. Now they have their own system called CarNet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am surprised it was not in the EU market as they got a lot more options than we did here. Does it even have a network to connect to? Perhaps a website in China or Japan might have info.

VW had Onstar due to a lawsuit over stolen plans from GM when VW hired a former GM boss. Now they have their own system called CarNet.
Thank you for info.
I hawe onstar to,inclusif module with cable...i wont to make work only one sistem... bluetooth or onstar...but i dont hawe information

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If i dont hawe lacky with bluetoot,meibe with onstar sistem i hawe.
I hawe onstar panel,module and wire cable.
Anione now is onstar sistem work in Europ for passat b5.5 or meibi in US...?
Sorry,i dont wont to use google translate and my English is bad...

·
Registered
29,164 Posts
Your english is good enough to understand what you need. I don't know enough about how Onstar or Bluetooth works to be able to help. There is a Mobile Electronics Forum on this site, but I don't know if there is anything there that can help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.