Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, Just got back from Vacation in Virginia Beach Saturday midnight. Driving in the rain from the hurricane was tough but thank God I made it home.
Weird thing on the way home was how a Blue (i think ink) B5.5 with tinted windows was just following my Light blue Dodge caravan lane for lane. It was weird. I was not sure if he knows me or what but he was just following me even when I changed lanes, slowed down, sped up :nervous: .

So Now I want to know who it was. If your here in the club speak up. I spotted you first on the Route 13 about 20 miles after the Chesapeak bay bridge. Nicely tinted but nothing else modified. Once I passed you, you just followed me all the way, taking the 113 junction. It wasn't until we got to the Dover AFB and I exited that you just kept going (I was hoping you would follow me too).

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hell ya!
I don't understand why women don't liked being stalked. I know if a woman was stalking me then I'd be flattered :wink: Of course if she was really ugly then I'd call the cops :D

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know for a fact it was a B5.5 because I've got the same one

I shoud've looked up some of ya VA beach folks while I was down there. There is definitely a draught of B5s in that place. Everyone had riced out cars but no B5s to be spoted, even non-moded ones :sad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.