Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i think im gonna go with blisten sport shocks and neuspeed sport springs. . . who uses this combo and how is your ride/ride hieght?

-Digital

It be great if yo could post some pics!

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Seems suspension topics are hard to get responses. Hard for the new guy looking to get a suspension to get answers. Post about a chip and BAM you will get hits!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I got em and love them! :thumbup: The front bilstein's are on the lowest perch, it gives an awesome "raked" look! The ride quality is great... it really impresses me out here in boston (roads are shit!) nEVER BOTTOMED OUT, in Ca they were a dream. IN the summer on 18's they fill the gaps even better(Go to Curry in the west coast sectionthere is a pic of the height).. thats right when I got them put on, they have settled a little lower now. Hope this helps!-Ryan :wink:

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Curry said:
I got em and love them! :thumbup: The front bilstein's are on the lowest perch, it gives an awesome "raked" look! The ride quality is great... it really impresses me out here in boston (roads are shit!) nEVER BOTTOMED OUT, in Ca they were a dream. IN the summer on 18's they fill the gaps even better(Go to Curry in the west coast sectionthere is a pic of the height).. thats right when I got them put on, they have settled a little lower now. Hope this helps!-Ryan :wink:
But your profile says H&R springs. :???:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
neuspeed springs, and bilsteins are my exact setup. I feel the back is too low, and think of putting my stock springs on the back. It's an overly bumpy ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
B5V6
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing