1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Retired PassatWorld Staff
6,164 Posts
Jonny was perfectly friendly.

He was kind enough to go to the page, copy the link, and paste it in his post, so now rod has a resource to learn many an acronym.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Theach a man to fish, and he'll eat for a lifetime.
-unknown

Thank you jonny for teaching rod to fish :)

Oh, BTW... moved to AA. I couldn't find any previous thread.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
glxpassat said:
Johnny B5.5 said:
robspassatv6 said:
what does IB4TL stand for?
Here's a list of all the acronyms used at CB5.

http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=92298
Now just because some of us have more time online then other and happen to know all the acronyms, etc.. does not mean that every other person online will know these as-well. Lets keep it friendly.
It's a friendly joke. (still enrolled in sensitivity training :lol: )

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
pass-variant said:

He was kind enough to go to the page, copy the link, and paste it in his post, so now rod has a resource to learn many an acronym.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Theach a man to fish, and he'll eat for a lifetime.
-unknown

Thank you jonny for teaching rod to fish :)

Oh, BTW... moved to AA. I couldn't find any previous thread.
You're welcome. I love CB5!

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
glxpassat said:
pass variant you did not click the link did you ?
Well, I guess I am out to lunch because when I clicked on the link and it is flashing "your an idiot", It doesn't now appear to be a "friendly" joke. IMO :)
Guys. I've changed the link due to the outcry.

No harm was intended.

IMHO, there's a little bit of oversensitivity going on.

:)

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
Johnny I don't care about that little joke with him at all but I gotta ask the mods reasoning that's all. btw robspassatv6 it means in before the lock IB4TL becase someone already posted this thread before. :thumbup:

·
Retired PassatWorld Staff
6,164 Posts
As I mentioned... I couldn't find the previous post... so it's still open, but in AA because it's AA.

I you really feel it NEEEDDSS :) to be locked post the old thread (it's a courtesy we try to do), and I'll lock this sucker up tight. :wink:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.