Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have one cheap suggestion. I sometimes use a broom handle to aid in holding the brake pedal down.
I pump the brake pedal with the handle and while keeping the pedal down I jamb it carefully into the seat. This allows me to go to a wheel and crack open and close a bleeder quickly.
I also use a clear hose attached to the bleeder going into a container so I can look for any air bubbles.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I also use a clear hose attached to the bleeder going into a container so I can look for any air bubbles.
See my custom Mayo-Jalapeno-Custom Rock version on page one of this post

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
In case anyone was wondering, I’m STILL WAITING FOR DELIVERY of the cable above. I’ve loaded the application on my computer from RockAuto, but still waiting or the friggin cable... Shipping tracking shows movement, but I guess that’s the consequence of finding someone who’s selling what you need at 1/4 the cost... patience... patience. I’ve been busy with many other things anyway...

·
Registered
27,058 Posts
Anything shipping from outside NA is taking much longer as it now has to go by ship. Most international flights have been cut and they carried a lot of cargo in the bellies.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts