Take an additional 10% off Ravenol RRS Motor Oil with coupon code LIQUID14
The unbelievable low prices in our Liquidation Category are guaranteed to be the best prices on the web!
Hurry, liquidation pricing is subject to inventory on hand.
VW Oil - 5W-50 Weight - High Performance Racing Application - German Ravenol RRS - 1 Liter
VW Oil - 5W-50 Weight - High Performance Racing Application - German Ravenol RRS - 5 Liter
VW Oil - 5W-50 Weight - High Performance Racing Application - German Ravenol RRS - 5 Liter - Case of Qty 4
Ravenol RRS Features:
• Lower oil temperatures when compared to other popular synthetic ester race oils.
• Great shear stability at high temperature.
• Good protection against corrosion and foaming formation.
• Excellent detergent and dispersant characteristics for engine cleanliness.
• Very good lubrication layer and friction reduction at high operating temperatures and RPM's.
• Quick cold weather starting characteristics.
• Fuel savings regarding partial and full load operation.
• Very stable and excellent viscosity behavior.
• SAE 5w50
• ACEA A3/B3/B4
• API SL/CF
• Citroen Team
• Ford Team
Ravenol RRS 5w50 is a specifically formulated ester and PAO (Poly-alpha-olefin) motor oil developed for competition racing and also suitable for performance street vehicles. Blauparts, along with our consumers, have noticed Ravenol RRS offers substantially lower engine oil temperatures under spirited to arduous driving spectrums. With modified street vehicles, we've noticed a consistent average improvement in lower oil temperatures of 5-8 degrees when compared to other Popular Ester PAO Racing Oil, and Popular Fully Synthetic Race Oil. This is simple evidence of improved internal engine dynamic drag, allowing for improved horsepower and torque delivery, and less engine wear especially under arduous driving conditions.
Ravenol RRS racing oil is successfully used by DMV and DTM Tourenwagen championship race teams throughout Europe on the most prestigious and demanding road courses. Ravenol RRS is a preferred oil in the extreme conditions of rally racing, with official endorsements and use by Ford Europe race team and Citroen Europe rally racing, supporting many of the these race teams to victories.
Why Choose Ravenol German Motor Oils?
• Lowest prices around for the highest quality oils (compared to other brands).
• Comprehensive line up of FACTORY APPROVED motor oils. Superior quality confirmed and acknowledged by leading German automotive manufactures; with Formal Factory Approvals from Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Porsche, and many more. Ravenol's focus has always been to engineer high end specialty synthetics that offer the ultimate performance for each specific engine requirements. They offer many of the latest oil specifications and some of the best TDI oil we've ever stocked.
• 100% genuine German. Manufactured and bottled in Germany since 1946! Ravenol mixes and bottles their own proprietary blend and brand of lubricants to the highest European O.E. quality standards.
Note: In the US most oils that are offered in large retail superstores are not actually manufactured by the brand name shown on the bottle. These massive oil corporations are not making their own oil. With a focus on price above quality, many big oil brands outsource and have a generic refinery bottle the oil for them. This isn't the case with Ravenol fluids! Ravenol is unique in that they have TOTAL CONTROL over the QUALITY during their manufacturing process. Their lubricants are manufactured within their own refinery and factory in Germany to the highest European O.E. quality standards and have been awarded many O.E. APPROVALS for superior quality.
• Read some of the results that are returned when searching "counterfeit motor oil" on Google. You'll be surprised by the rising amount of counterfeit oils on the market. You won't have to worry about these problems due to Ravenol's revolutionary anti tamper technology. Ensure engine reliability with genuine Ravenol motor oil.
• Ravenol has steadily become established in virtually all forms of European Motorsport and is today the Technical Partner to an ever increasing number of established Race and Rally Teams and Series. Ravenol is currently actively committed to supporting teams in WTCC, Formula 3, Sports and Saloon Car Racing, Rallying, Truck Racing, Motocross and even Power Boat Racing.
Learn more on YouTube
Blauparts' Popular Repair Kits
BLAU Shock & Struts Replacement Kits
BLAU Brake Rotor & Pad Kits
BLAU ATF Filter Change Kits
BLAU Timing Belt Replacement Kits
BLAU Valve Cover & Cam Chain Tensioner Gasket Kits
BLAU Ocap Complete Control Arm Kits
Ravenol of Germany Oils & Fluids
Free shipping offers on select items and via FedEx Ground to 48 US contiguous states on most orders over $75. Subject to change without notice.