Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these seat are from a mk4 gti vr6 and are super comfortable. they have great bolsters, they hold you in place great and feel like the sport seats from the audi s4. there is a few small tears in them, only on the seams so they are easily fixable, and not easily noticeable. i am looking for $150 for the set obro. and again i will ship but the buyer pays shipping and it wont be cheap, i would recommend local pickup. thanks a lot, let me know if your interested. dec family pics& joels pics 053.jpg dec family pics& joels pics 054.jpg dec family pics& joels pics 055.jpg

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im looking for someone who can help me swap a new head onto my aeb so i can get it done, or mostly done in the one day off i get a week. if you know what youre doing w that sort of thing and would be willing to help out, the seats are yours.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the car is in my garage in south hadley mass. it's right near Springfield holyoke area. but I do have aaa+ so I can have it towed to anywhere within 100 miles for free, but my garage woyld be easiest. I have all the tools needed and it's a good lit good space work area. I can even add cash on top of th seats if you can come out to my place. I need this done bad so right now I'm willing to take care of whoever helps out nicely

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no bracket needed, just had to find longer end bolts for the rollers so they could move out like 1/2 inch each way and they slide right in, but need front securing bolts from gti or jetta to use them...pretty easy to do honestly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts