Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only two mods I've noticed on this car (from driving past it twice) are that it's got black wheels and the back of it says "30V", so It's obviously a VR6. It's always parked in the back of the parking lot between Best Buy (which I go to way too often) and Toys 'R Us. Are you here?

·
Registered
9 Posts
That's my son's car. His name on here is angelmadeyoutap. It's actually got a zender spoiler on it too. Dropping it soon. Do you go to the Portillo's meets on saturdays? He's been going, and I think I'm going with him this week, if they'll welcome my wrx :D

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
boosted_bxr_ngn said:
Do you go to the Portillo's meets on saturdays? He's been going, and I think I'm going with him this week, if they'll welcome my wrx :D
Sounds interesting ... do tell. Which Portillo's?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Off of Butterfield, east of I-355. It's in a strip mall which starts with Sports Authority and Bed Bath and Beyond on one side, then Toys R Us, and Best Buy. Then little stores all in between.

Kezho - I meant to say V6 :oops:

And I forgot about the spoiler. It's so subtle I forgot about it. The Portillo's Saturday cruises are organized by CVO, Chicago Volkswagen Organization. http://www.chicagovw.org, I've never gone cuz I'm a young'un (high schooler :oops:) and my car's ugly, beaten up, scratched, and we're missing a hub cap :crazy: Plus I don't even drive it, I've been rolling in an Infiniti J30t, Japanese luxury car :thumbup:

*edit*
The link to CVO works now and I noticed angelmadeyoutap is only a bit older than me (looked up member profile, went to his xanga site, read some of his random thoughts) but I wish I had a B5 that looked nice like his :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I go in there every couple days to visit Mike Stein, a friend of mine, who works there. We're video gamer geeks so I'm trying to see when he can get me Doom 3 and a 6800GT :bow:

So back to your B5 - what wheels are they? There's a lot of split-spoke wheels out there like yours

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here's something from the CVO front page:

CVO Cruise Nights

Now that it's nice out again, CVO Cruise Nights have once again started up on Saturday nights at Portillo's in Downers Grove. People usually start to show up at around 8:00pm and hang out until whenever. If you don't know how to get to Portillo's, click here for directions. See you all there!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Noooooo if you see this piece of crap you'll be ashamed. BELIEVE me, it's missing a hubcap, it's got scuffs all over teh bumpers, and the driver's side rear quarterpanel is all scraped up from it hitting the edge of the garage when someone was pulling it out. Not to mention how all my sister's clothes and shit are in there :roll:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.