Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have a 2003 B5.5, V6, Tip, Monsoon, Tan Leather, 6000K HID, Painted Lowers and Vogtland Springs. Here are some pics of my car please post comments.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool place to take pics. Nice drop and color ... What are your plans for her future?
I mainly just want some rims. But Im gonna put a euroswitch, blue mirors and maybe some subs but nothing major. But im open to suggestions.

is that surfers beach in the background?
No there are no surfers but thats a surfers beach.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Looks very nice, especially the painted lowers.:thumbup: I really love the 2nd, 4th, and 5th pictures! By the way what camera do you have?

·
Registered
669 Posts
I LOVE YOUR CAR.

looks beautiful. The painted lowers and suspension make it look really sharp.
Your locations are absolutely gorgeous. Can you take pictures of my car. Damn, i love the graffitti and the ocean picture. You take wonderful pictures.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
when i was in pr last year, i didn't see 1 passat. i was in san juan.
Where did you stay in San Juan? I stay in San Juan in the weekdays because of college and in the weekends i stay in Isabela. Thats in the northwest coast.

Thanks for all the comments, i love how the car look but i scrape on some speedbumps and really step inclines. I hope when I put some rims it goes up at least an inch from the ground.

Some guy selling me some Audi A6 4.2 wheels in 18. But I dont know how would they look, can somebody do a photoshop of the rims and my car.

Yeah man the springs are great. The ride is perfect. Also Puerto Rico is a US terretory, everything is the same.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whats the lowest part of the under carriege? Is it a piece of the exhaust? Because when I go in and out of my apartment I scrape something in the middle and I just wanna know what it is.

Also what mods do you recomend? And what type of wheels?

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
How low are you? I have scraped a little bit. When going over speed bumps I have lightly hit what I think is a subframe "connector" (It is a round tab shaped piece of metal). If you hit it lightly it doesnt do any damage. Also if you look beneath the lowers, there is a piece on each side that looks like a metal rail that could also be scraping. When I got my alignment done I think this may have gotten scratched a bit going on and off the rack.

Also I think black bumper mounted side markers look great with a black car. it flows better than the red and amber ones.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts