Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Biulding custom encloser, Need-help:

Well im planning on getting a 12" sub and mounting it behind the seats facing the inside of the car. I want to remove the uper parts of the back seat (don't like having more then 2 people in my car at a time).

Im I want to wrap the part of the sub encloser that is facing toward the inside of the car with black leather to match my car.

If i were to e-mail someone my draw up of my plan so you guys can get a better idea of what im doing and they can host it for me, that would be great! :bow: (let me know)

I want to make this completely stealth so when you open my trunk all you see is the back of the box. Im gonna mount the amp on the upper part of the trunk.

once i get my draw up hosted you guys can help me start my project, and tell me what i should change, or throw me some tips!

EDIT:

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Wait, i am kinda confused about this layout. Is the sub going to be visible from the inside of the car???
So like you will build the sub/box "into" the upper back of the rear seat and have it facing inwards towards the car???
I need a picture to understand this...

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The first pic is what the box for the most part is gonna look like i have found out that leather is gonna be out of my price range so im just gonna use basic carpet as shown. All the pics work for me, if they don't work just right click on the red X c/p the URL link and open a new browser, that should work.

-Digital

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
4 Participants
Digital
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing